The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of CAD drafting experience in various land development sectors (Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Residential) in the Pennsylvania and/or New Jersey region. The candidate will possess a desire to expand their knowledge and proficiency in land development drafting through a mentoring relationship with other CAD Designers and CAD Operators. This candidate will have regular communication with members of the Landcore team to provide clients with quality design documents and submission items.
About This Position
- Produce deliverable-ready Concept Plans with minimal layout direction.
- Independently prepare plan sheets with the appropriate notes, scales, north arrows, legends, etc.,
- Provide CAD Designers and Engineering Department with drafting assistance.
- Accurately populate Bulk Tables with existing and proposed dimensions, areas, etc.
- Use vehicle tracking software as needed.
- Prepare colored, 2D site renderings.
- Prepare quantity take-offs for use in design documents.
- Gain familiarity with the documented company Civil 3D workflows for road and utility profile.