Landcore is a mid-sized, growing civil engineering consulting firm serving the private real estate development market across many sectors in the PA/NJ/MD/DE region. We provide land development planning, design and permitting services. We are a 15-year-old firm that utilizes a flexible work environment (primarily work-from-home) and top-notch experienced staff to provide thoughtful and quality services to our client base. Our staff enjoy a generous, full suite of benefits and are motivated by clearly communicated individual and corporate goals established by the team as whole.
The ideal candidate will be a 15 + year experienced individual, well versed in site design/permitting that enjoys working on complex land development projects across various sectors (Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Residential) in the PA and/or NJ/MD/DE region. This candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to coordinate with Landcore team members to provide clients with quality design documents and submission items. Time management is also a key trait, as we pride ourselves in being a timely and proactive consulting firm.
About This Position
- Work with Clients to develop overall project design and permitting strategy best suited to client needs/goals.
- Manage internal team of design staff to enable efficient and quality production of engineering plans and documents
- Deliver Professional Testimony and presentations to clients, agency staff, municipal boards and elected officials.
- Overall financial management of projects and team to ensure profitable execution of services
- Client management to ensure an excellent client experience and build long-term relationships for future growth.
- Mentoring of staff to ensure continual growth, advancement and health of team.
Note that while the position is primarily work-from-home, the nature of the position will require attendance at town meetings, project meetings and site visits; therefore candidates are required to be located within 1-hr drive +/- from Plymouth Meeting, PA.