Landcore is a mid-sized, growing civil engineering consulting firm serving the private real estate development market across many sectors in the PA/NJ/MD/DE region. We provide land development planning, design and permitting services. We are a 15-year-old firm that utilizes a flexible work environment (primarily work-from-home) and top-notch experienced staff to provide thoughtful and quality services to our client base. Our staff enjoy a generous, full suite of benefits and are motivated by clearly communicated individual and corporate goals established by the team as whole.
The ideal candidate will be a 10 + year experienced individual possessing design and permitting skills, but also seeking direct mentorship to transition into Project Management. PE licensure in PA/NJ (or ability to obtain) is a must. Spend your time working on wide range of land development projects across various sectors (Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Residential) in the PA and/or NJ region. This candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to coordinate with Landcore team members to provide clients with quality design documents and submission items. Time management is also a key trait, as we pride ourselves in being a timely and proactive consulting firm.
About This Position
- Support Project Managers in full life-cycle of development process from proposal preparation through construction and permit close-out.
- Perform high-level stormwater management design of land development projects.
- Manage internal design staff in the efficient and quality production of land development design plans and reports.
- Proactively manage all aspects of the project permitting process and track/communicate status accordingly.
- Be a second point of contact to clients to deliver a great client experience and ensure repeat business.
- Opportunity for close
Note that while the position is primarily work-from-home, the nature of the position will require attendance at town meetings, project meetings and site visits; therefore candidates are required to be located within 1-hr drive +/- from Plymouth Meeting, PA.