Landcore is a mid-sized, growing civil engineering consulting firm serving the private real estate development market across many sectors in the PA/NJ/MD/DE region. We provide land development planning, design and permitting services. We are a 15-year-old firm that utilizes a flexible work environment (primarily work-from-home) and top-notch experienced staff to provide thoughtful and quality services to our client base. Our staff enjoy a generous, full suite of benefits and are motivated by clearly communicated individual and corporate goals established by the team as whole.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for CAD-related drafting and design in support of the design team on Land Development design projects. A minimum of 5 years of CAD experience specifically in the land development design field is a must.
About This Position
- Prepare conceptual layout plans with some layout direction/redlines provided by PM.
- Provide Designers with design/drafting assistance as required for a given project.
- Drafting of plan sheets such as Cover Sheet, Site Plan/Record Sheet, Demolition Plan, Construction Details.
- Utilize Truck Turning software as needed for design and exhibit purposes.
- Prepare colored 2D site renderings.
- Perform quality checks on own work.
Items desired, but not required:
- Prepare road and utility profile plans utilizing Civil 3D
- Prepare basic E&S plans and calculations
- Prepare Lighting Plans utilizing company issued software.
- Prepare application paperwork for NPDES and E&S agency submissions.
- Perform earthwork calculations.